Chicago Miniature Lighting provides its customers with miniature lighting components and LED solutions for a wide range of markets and applications. Working with light since 1910, Chicago Miniature Lighting is a major global player in two business units:
- Multimarket Lighting. This product family has been purchased by Visual Communications Company, LLC. To find the information you are looking for, please navigate to www.vcclite.com, or call 800-522-5546
- Automotive Lighting
Our expertise and our worldwide engineering and manufacturing locations allow us to continually exceed our customers requirements.
Our mission is to be the number one lighting supplier in quality, innovation and customer service. The company's goal is to operate as a vertically integrated, highly automated manufacturer providing "one stop" lighting solutions for its customers' lighting requirements.
A multidisciplinary approach is taken to ensure that each product meets or exceeds critical requirements for light output, functional design, energy consumption and service life in every different market. By combining global resources with local and specialized response, Chicago Miniature Lighting addresses customer needs precisely, completely and cost-effectively.
Continually enhancing design and manufacturing technologies enable Chicago Miniature Lighting to offer its worldwide customer base an ever-wider range of products and services.
Chicago Miniature Lighting is one of the largest worldwide suppliers of miniature lighting solutions. Chicago Miniature Lighting is a vertically integrated designer, manufacturer and seller of the widest selection of miniature lighting systems and components.
Light Through Full Industrial Capabilities
From Research & Development, initial design and raw material purchase to high speed customized manufacturing and worldwide distribution, Chicago Miniature Lighting maintains total control over the entire process.
A combination of Technologies and Engineering Expertise
So as to ever satisfy our customers and to exceed their requirements, Chicago Miniature Lighting focuses on innovation and developing new technologies. Listening to our customers allows us to continually improve our engineering expertise and business practices.
Our engineering teams are focused on sustaining our customers competitive advantages through our use of emerging technologies and methods that provide savings, and improve designs and manufacturing flexibility.
Looking to the future, Chicago Miniature Lighting is leading
in innovative lighting solutions.
46615 Ryan Court
Novi, Michigan 48377
Saret Zone Franca, Edifico B
Alajuela Costa Rica
History of Chicago Miniature Lighting
- Company established as Chicago Miniature Lamp Works
- First Patent issues for Lighting product
- Industrial Devices Inc (IDI) established as a Company
- Industrial Devices Inc (IDI) creates first automotive twist lock
- Xenell Corporation established as a company
- Chicago Miniature Lamp acquired by Xenell Corporation. Name remained Chicago Miniature Lamp
- Chicago Miniature acquires Glowlite Sales
- Chicago Miniature Lamp acquires Industrial Devices Inc. (IDI)
- Chicago Miniature Lamp acquires Plastomer Inc.
- Chicago Miniature Lamp goes public on Nasdaq
- Chicago Miniature Lamp acquires Fredon Inc
- Chicago Miniature Lamp Acquires Alba Germany and Alba USA
- Chicago Miniature Lamp changes name to CML Innovative Technologies and moves corporate headquarters to Hackensack, NJ
- CML purchases Sylvania Lighting International, including Europe, South America, Asia and Australia
- CML purchases VCH Inc.
- CML purchases Socop France
- CML purchased by DDJ International
- CML sells SLI division to Havells India
- CML North American division sold to Revstone
- North American division changes name to Chicago Miniature Lighting, LLC